Normal back pain can be defused through:
- Getting enough rest
- Stretching at the back area
- Using cream medication
- Using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Treat the real cause of back pain such as (Pelvic inflammatory disease) PID and urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Practice the right posture (body position) when sitting, standing and lifting heavy weight.
- Take rest to stretch the back.
- Avoid injury at the back area of the body.
- Do periodic health check, such as Pap’s Smear to detect cervical cancer.
- Maintain the ideal body weight (the weight to height ratio).
- If you already menopause, get enough calcium and other nutritions to prevent osteoporosis.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Recovery involves medicine intake such as NSAIDs, physiotherapy (movement recovery) and occupational therapy.Sponsored links: