More than 50% of the world adults will experience back pain as they age. And most of this problem will not be from injury, but will root from out-of-shape muscles that cause poor posture and alignment and lack of spinal support.
Human spine is a precious part of our body. As a living human being, you may or may not have feel the agony of back. But this pain is getting more sufferers each day. For more and more people with back pain, alternative therapies are the way to go.
Back pain is associated to sense of pain and uncomfortable in the back area of the body, usually at the lower back of the body.
There are many causes of back pain. 75% of the real causes of back pain cases cannot be identified. While 25% of these cases could be caused by:
- Muscle strain
- Muscle torn because of sport injury
- Muscle fatigue
- Slipped or broken vertebra
Depending on the cause and root, untreated back pain can give these complications:
- Weakness or paralyze of leg muscles
- Permanent disability
- Undetectable cancer
If the back pain is rooted from internal organs like PID or any internal organ related to women’s health, if untreated can lead to infertility and other complications.
Sign and Symptom
When do you need to see a doctor?
- Feel numb at the area of your back, buttock, thigh and feet.
- Weak or paralyzed muscles of legs.
- Feeling of pain which spread to the legs
- Throbbing pain
- Limiting the movement of your daily activities
- Having these symptoms:
- Pain in the stomach
- Pain when urinating or defecating
- Menstruation related symptoms