Our feeling could change. You might feel happy, giving up, sad, angry or frustrated. When emotions cannot be controlled, it could become a problem. You then must handle the problem effectively.
Why some people hide their emotions
- Feel ashamed.
- Afraid that it would become a burden to others.
- Too personal to be discuss.
- Thought that they are matured enough and know how to overcome it.
- Worried of other peoples reaction.
- Thought that nobody wants to hear and understand him/her.
- Afraid to be called weak or loser if not being able to solve his own problem.
- Thought that it is just a small matter only.
How to handle your emotions
- Know your feeling.
- Express your feeling.
- Listen opinions of others about your feeling.
- Share your feeling with your husband/wife, family members, partner, neighbor, religious leader, club members, doctor, counselor and others.
Good Things When You Share Feeling
- Feel relieved.
- Reduce stress.
- You might get to work your problems out.
- You will realize other peoples also have their own problems.
- You realize that there are still peoples who love and care for you.
So share your feelings. It’s good for your health.
Photo credit: Sukanto Debnath