22-12-2011 by Drali @mesrahealth
Wrong. Erectile dysfunction is avoidable as men age. It is all about maintaining good health, particularly the health of the sex organ. This not only improves life and longevity, but it also helps to support a fulfilling and happy life.
The most important thing to avoid erectile dysfunction is to maintain good blood flows by following the guideline to decrease arterial ageing, such as by exercising, monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol level and having a healthy diet.
30-01-2009 by Drali @mesrahealth
Repetitive nail biting is one of the habits among children and teenagers. This habit happens in about 30 per cent among children aged between seven to 10 years old and about 45 percent among teenagers.
It is not a phase that a child must go through. It happens without the persons being aware because nail biting is one of the psychological habits to reduce the stress that they have.
23-01-2009 by Drali @mesrahealth
You may have experience or have the following symptoms:
- Do you feel lump, bulge or those hard areas in your breast?
- Do your have breast pain or feel painful when it is touched (become sensitive)?
- Does the breast pain (mastalgia) become stronger when you are in menstruation?
- Does the pain is continuous and not following the menstrual cycle?
- Do you need to eat medicine to get rid of the breast pain?
- Do your breast abnormalities affect your relationship with your husband?